Please join fellow Austin CPAs on Thursday, July 20, for AWSCPA CPE Event
Austin, Texas – Come join local Austin women at the American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) CPE Event on July 20, 2017. AWSCPA is a national organization with a mission to connect and support women CPAs. The goal of establishing a presence in Austin is to provide opportunities for professional development and growth for local women CPAs through regular networking and CPE events.
Please join other Austin women CPAs and start building relationships. Feel free to forward this invitation to any other women in your network that might be interested in attending this event or future events.
You can find more information about Austin Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants at their website. Join AWSCPA Austin for a July CPE Luncheon: “Managing Across Workplace Generations”!
- Topic: Managing Across Workplace Generations
- Program Overview: Who is this new generation that has joined the workplace and what motivates them? Discover the answer to this and more at an interactive workshop sharing best practices regarding managing multiple generations in the workplace. Gain insight into the culture within your company as well as applying strategies that can be applied in all your interactions.
- Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Time: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.
- Location: Sullivan’s Steakhouse (300 Colorado Street, Austin, TX 78701)
- Price: $45-Members; $60-Non-Members, Includes Seated Lunch
- Delivery Method: Group Live
- Learning Objectives:
- Identify characteristics of the various generations in the workplace
- Describe how to better work alongside and effectively manage spanning generations
- Attract and retain the best associates to work with at your firm
- Develop a workplace inclusive of priorities, learning style and working styles of associates
- Create specific plans for adapting to generational traits
Please forward this announcement to any other women in your network that might be interested in attending this event or future events. We look forward to visiting with you!
– G. Herver, Gretchen Leifeste, Michele Strain, and Meredith Widlaski