Please join fellow Austin CPAs on September 27 for AWSCPA Breakfast or Happy Hour
Austin, Texas – If you have noticed that there is a lack of CPA networking groups in Austin focused on women, you are not the only one! With your support, local Austin women want to change that by bringing the American Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants (AWSCPA) to Austin. AWSCPA is a national organization with a mission to connect and support women CPAs. The goal of establishing a presence in Austin is to provide opportunities for professional development and growth for local women CPAs through regular networking and CPE events.
Please join other Austin women CPAs for one of the kickoff networking events on Tuesday, September 27, to introduce the organization to local women CPAs and start building relationships. Feel free to forward this invitation to any other women in your network that might be interested in attending this event or future events.
You can find more information about Austin Woman’s Society of Certified Public Accountants at their website.
AWSCPA is offering two event options to meet your busy schedules, during which there will be a one hour introduction to the organization by National AWSCPA leadership, followed by an opportunity to mingle and network with everyone in attendance. Please RSVP by Thursday, September 21, using one of the links below.
- Breakfast: Nordstrom Cafe Bistro (8:30am – 10:00am)
- $25 per person
- Full Breakfast Included
- 2901 S Capital of Texas Hwy
- Happy Hour: Sullivan’s Steakhouse (5:30pm – 7:00pm)
- $30 per person
- Includes 1 drink ticket and appetizers
- 300 Colorado St., Ste. 200
Interested in receiving updates about AWSCPA Austin networking and CPE events? Learn more here.
For more information, please reach out to:
- Sarah Elliott, Ellivate Advisors | email@example.com
- G Herver, Aero Capital Solutions, Inc. | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gretchen Leifeste, Holtzman Partners | email@example.com
- Michele Strain, Accountability Resources | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meredith Widlaski, 9Gauge Partners | email@example.com