Free up Resources to Provide More Value to the Rest of the Organization
As a leading Austin-based consulting firm, 9Gauge Partners continues to utilize its partnership with Adaptive Insights to leverage innovative CPM and business intelligence solutions to help leaders make better business decisions faster. Below is a detailed look into how Adaptive Insights can help your company’s needs:
Challenge: Did you know that:
- Over 70% of CFOs have seen their strategic influence increase over the last three years – with an increase in responsibility over setting and determining strategy (Accenture).
- And the CFO is now the #1 executive role in organizations for driving analytics (Deloitte)
- Yet finance leaders spend less than 20% of their time on strategy – where they should be spending 60%+ (Armanino).
You’re losing the ability to be as strategic as you could be because you and your team are struggling with completing a typical budgeting, planning, reporting and analysis cycle. High value finance professionals are spending too much time on low value activities (mostly spreadsheet management)
Opportunity: What if you could…
- Dramatically reduce manual finance and accounting efforts, freeing up your time, and valuable resources, to provide more analysis and value add to the organization?
Solution: Adaptive helps by…
- Automating your process, which means more resources devoted to critical strategic analysis, not just spreadsheet jockeying.
- Fully integrated, meaning the transition from data entry to modeling and aggregation and finally the generation of analytical reports and financial statements does not require the manual integration common with spreadsheet approaches.
- This is proven to save hundreds of hours in the budgeting cycle and decrease time spent in spreadsheets by 75%+, so you can spend more time on variance, what-if, and profitability analysis.
Need Evidence? Check out these Adaptive Insights Case Studies:
- Eliminated more than 100 hours of Finance work – Michael Baker.
- DHL saved 5 weeks of work by Finance.
- Engine Yard: 3,000 hours freed up for strategic analysis.