Align Your Budget Appropriately and Improve Your Cost Management
As a leading Austin-based consulting firm, 9Gauge Partners continues to utilize its partnership with Adaptive Insights to leverage innovative CPM and business intelligence solutions to help leaders make better business decisions faster. Below is a detailed look into how Adaptive Insights can help your company’s budgeting needs:
Challenge: Did you know that…
- Suboptimal budgets are set by gut rather than strong alignment with business goals.
- Subpar cost decisions are made without corporate and manager analytics to get a clear view to realign operating expenses.
- Inaccurate expense forecasts are common due to the inability to forecast expenses creating risks that spend exceeds forecast due to changing business conditions.
Lack of visibility into budgets and how they are aligned with business drivers and goal means that your organization is not managing headcount, R&D and overall departmental spend nearly as effectively as you could be – wasting value capital that could be put to better uses.
Opportunity: What if you could…
- Reduce your operating expenses by just .1% through better budgeting and control?
Solution: Adaptive helps by…
- Combining visibility and strong budget management, so COGS and operating expense budgets can be better planned, tracked and managed, helping to reduce overall costs.
- With this, Adaptive is proven to:
- Analytically drive budgets: Adaptive customers have been able to drive their expenses within 0.5 percent accuracy – reducing unforeseen expenses.
- Empower management by exception: Alerts, scorecards and dashboards provide clear visibility into cost and expense areas that warrant further attention – such as variance from budget with drill down to transactional detail.
Need Evidence? Check out these Adaptive Insights Case Studies:
- The Doe Run Company uses Adaptive as their primary mechanism for controlling cost.
- YBCA uses Adaptive to instantly manage budget variances.
- Jones Lang Lasalle uses Adaptive to closely manage portfolio expenses.