Our team members, as members of the 9Gauge family, are a savvy team of experts who deliver advanced financial management consulting to our portfolio of clients.
As a member of this team, you’re expected to have a strong foundation in financial operations and financial management principles. You’ll help create, enhance and advise on financial reporting and you’ll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary data.Read more...
What Others View as Work, We View as Fun:
- Every day can present new challenges, and you’re the kind of person who’s always looking for ways to help our team improve, in the most effective ways possible.
- To be happy here, you truly are a team player who hungers to collaborate with other 9Gaugers, champion best practices and roll up your sleeves when it’s all hands on deck.
- You’re capable of working quickly without losing your attention to detail.
- You are flexible, motivated, analytical and a strong communicator.
- You’ll work with bright, high performing co-workers on new projects and process improvement.
9Gauge: The Name
Like a sophisticated aircraft, a business functions like a complex machine with many interdependencies and critical systems. The instrument panel of an aircraft provides the pilot with individual gauges that provide information or that indicate whether the aircraft’s systems are operating properly.Read more...
These gauges also help the pilot determine current location (i.e., “where they are currently”) and whether course correction is needed in order to reach their destination (i.e., “where they’re heading”). As a company grows in size and complexity, the pilot (i.e., the CEO / Exec Team) is unable to simply “fly by sight”, thus relying on data from the instrument gauges.
Each gauge represents a critical function of the organization that must be understood, measured and optimized. As a trusted partner, we provide executive decision support on many strategic decisions across our client’s organization. We deliver forward-thinking analysis, generate insightful management reporting and implement best practices for operational and financial processes. 9Gauge is an important partner and advisor to our clients because we enable our clients to make better, faster business decisions.
View current job openings.
Learn about our hiring process.