MAXIMIZE TRANSACTION VALUE
80% of M&A transactions don’t maximize value or fail outright.
9Gauge’s Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice provides clients
and partners the critical support they need throughout the transaction
lifecycle. We take the worry and distraction that M&A brings.
Where We Can Help You
M&A is a distraction. Focus on building your business. Let us manage it and maximize your deal value.
Sell Side Transaction Readiness
9Gauge’s sell side transaction advisory services helps you and your company:
- Maximize value and likelihood to close
- Present your financials and company in the best way
- Navigate the complicated process of multiple parties
- Be prepared for rigorous financial and contract diligence
An Integration Management Office (IMO) ensures the integration stays on course and the right people focus on the right activities, so you can maximize deal and shareholder value.
- Integration Management Services – Playbook with proven processes templates and tools led by successful M&A experts
- Synergy Tracking – Framework for identifying, quantifying, and prioritizing key synergies to track KPIs
- Functional Expertise – Business and integration experts to fill in any knowledge and bandwidth gaps within existing teams
Private Equity: Post-Close Operations
The first 100 days are critical to maximizing value. Therefore, we focus on delivering better reporting, better IT systems, and best practices. 9Gauge is highly involved with all parties in order to deliver an effective operational playbook:
- Accounting – Optimize day-to-day operations and processes
- Finance Reporting & Analysis – Design reporting packages and rolling forecasts for multiple stakeholders
- Treasury & Cash Management – Build and enhance relationships, controls, and capital management
- Governance – Optimize structure, operations, and processes
9Gauge reduced the integration cycle time
from over 6 months to 6 weeks.
Their experienced finance M&A team became an
extension of our team, allowing us to remain focused
on our core business during the integration and
knowledge transfer process. We will bring 9Gauge in
on Day 1 on all future acquisitions.”