Get Better Analytics and Confidence to Drive Better Decisions
As a leading Austin-based consulting firm, 9Gauge Partners continues to utilize its partnership with Adaptive Insights to leverage innovative CPM and business intelligence solutions to help leaders make better business decisions faster. Below is a detailed look into how Adaptive Insights can help your company’s needs:
Challenge: Did you know that…
- Two-thirds of business managers say they have less time than ever to analyze the information, gain insights, and make strategic decisions (Source: Aberdeen).
- Yet organizations that use analytics are proven to be more productive and more profitable than their peers – and grow 2X faster (McKinsey).
- It’s no wonder that according to Gartner, business analytics is one of the top investment areas for finance organizations.
By not improving your analysis processes, you and your managers are losing the ability to make revenue and cost decisions as fast as your peers.
Opportunity: What if you could…
- Provide managers with business analytics tools, fully integrated with your financial data (plan & actual), so they could make better decisions, faster, themselves?
Solution: Adaptive helps by…
- Providing self-service decision making. Adaptive equips managers with timely KPIs, dashboards, alerts and self-service analytics to make better decisions, spot trends, and drill down into underlying issues.
- Reducing time to get key metrics, with always available dashboards that provide metrics with the latest business data.
- Enabling organizations to standardize on metrics across the organization, providing confidence to managers that they are making decisions based on the same information.
Need Evidence? Check out these Adaptive Insights Case Studies:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield reduces analysis to minutes using multidimensional analysis and automated calculations.
- The Doe Run Company uses Adaptive to gain a 360- degree of business performance.
- UCF College of Medicine uses Adaptive dashboards to measure and monitor performance with leadership group.